Wednesday 28 September 2011

Wednesday update on Monday's picks

Well the markets are about to open. Hang Seng, Shangai and the Euro makets are hovering, no big losses or gains. I'm guessing we can expect the same. Hopefully some of you sold off THI yesterday morning for a nice gain (went up over 4% yesterday, on top of the Monday gains). If not, then I would sell it today. As for DOL, I would personally keep holding it and maybe add to the position (if your original one wasn't oversized) when it reaches the 20MA. I'll be posting pictures later tonight. Air Canada obviously rose considerably, so if you're a good trader and strict, then you've probably cut your losses. If not, then would not cover it just yet. I'm suspecting it'll go back down in the coming days. We'll see if I'm proven right or not...

Happy trading.  

No comments:

Post a Comment